Salary - £20-£28k depending on experience
Excel Guru (No Agencies please)
We are seeking an enthusiastic excel guru to join our growing team.
Your role will be to join our team of testers, working on a mixture of exciting projects built from the ground upwards.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free Private Healthcare after 1 year
- Company events & social hours
- Pension matched up to 5%
- Life Assurance and EAP – after service
Essential skills and experience
- Education - Degree Educated – 2:1
- Excel (Advanced)
- SQL Query
- Data Analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including complex data modelling, formula application and data analysis
- Experience of use and creation of Macros and User Forms via the VBA Editor
- Ability to analyse complex requirements and implement solution models
- Knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
- Patient and methodical and able to work as part of a team as well as on your own. This role requires great attention to detail and a lot of the time you will be working on similar test scenarios for long periods of time.
- Proven ability to check data for errors and be able to think outside the box and follow complex instructions.
- Good communication skills with a 'can do' attitude.
- Highly organised, with the ability to carry out end to end testing of existing systems and new systems.
Essential job related functions and responsibilities
- Data and mathematical analysis of system data and data provided from customers.
- Working with team members to become fluent with our multiple systems and providing assistance where needed to others.
- Assisting with development, testing and supporting of systems.
- Contributing to the various ongoing projects as and when needed.
- Providing Client support as and when required by whatever means.
- Testing of software in accordance with test plans and timelines.
- Production of test plans and test data.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Experience of digital platform testing and mobile application testing.
- Test Complete
- Redress Manager - ideally
Benefits include up to 5% matched pension contributions, bonus scheme, optional private healthcare, generous holidays, flexible working and training opportunities.
Hybrid working – currently Tuesdays and Thursdays in the office.
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] detailing your skills and experience and why you are suited to the role.